Introduction by: Peter Marshall
In this second part of Thomas’s striking interview, I asked more challenging questions relating to sustainability in business:
- Just how do companies get the balancing act right now, given that so many are still in the midst of their digital transformation processes? Is sustainability more of a business accelerator?
- If companies do not go along a genuine sustainable path, will there be a future ‘ecological debt’ that they will be unable to escape from?
- How is sustainability best communicated externally and internally?
- How should businesses rank the following in order of priority: Climate action, CSR, Circular Economy, ESG?
- Does greenwashing – Travel Retail has its fair share – prevent futureproofing businesses?
- What are the key learnings?
There are some remarkable insights to be found in this 15 minute video.